Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas card DIY

I try to make at least 2/3 of my Xmas cards. Unfortunately the camera we just bought is TERRIBLE and the pictures of all them are too bad to publish! Anyway, this one isn't too bad so I thought I'd put it up now just in case anyone needs inspiration for their own cards this year. There is STILL time to get crafty!
All this took is a Merry Christmas stamp (and ink, obviously) and I sponged around the edges of the coloured papers with some scrap-booking ink (brown) to make it pop a bit more. The trees are all old paint chip samples, a great way to recycle them! I got a cheap Xmas tree paper punch from Spotlight which will come in handy in years to come. I also had some leftover rhinestones to add some detail.

I sure hope none of this years recipients see these! I hope to add more pics when I can figure out how to clean the lens on the already BAD camera. :D

Feel free to copy my design for gifting but please ask first if you are considering commercial purposes



No comments:

Post a Comment